Here are some essays I have written for my Bachelor of Theology. I would like you to note that:
- As the year increases, generally the word count and quality of essay increases.
- I shouldn’t be held responsible for the position that paper holds. I reserve the right to have changed my mind (or learned something new) between now and then. I may also be indifferent to the issue addressed and only wrote about it because I had to.
- I haven’t adjusted any of these essays, they are how I submitted them. This means there are spelling and grammatical errors. Some teachers provided great feedback in how I could have improved these but none of those changes have been applied.
- I have done some Pastoral Care subjects, but those essays are not going online. They contain personal content to do with myself and others.
I started in second semester 2009 and finished studying at the end of 2014.
-  Authorship of Second Peter (43 downloads)
-  Exegesis of Hebrews 4:1-13 (38 downloads)
-  Luther's Freedom of the Christian Man (39 downloads)
-  Thomas Cranmer’s Eucharistic theology (43 downloads)
-  What did the Anabaptists affirm? Why were they persecuted? (38 downloads)
-  Why do some churches baptise infants (38 downloads)
-  Why was Luther’s Freedom of a Christian Man controversial? (47 downloads)