I started this update in November when I got a new wind of energy with the Two Ways To Live 2.0.0 update. This project took me much longer as I had to pretty much covert the whole Multiply book to be native in the strings.xml file. I then had to do it all over again for the Spanish version. It did, however, give me lots of time to listen to the T4G talks from 2020 while I was converting this app.
I have done a bit of testing on this, but there is a chance that there could be links broken, or starting or finishing letters to paragraphs missing, italics not in the original (especially in the Spanis) things like that. Please let me know if you do find any errors like this.
I am glad that this app is finally done before the year officially kicks off. I still use this app when meeting with senior high school kids. This will probably be my 7th year using it.