Here are some essays I have written for my Bachelor of Theology. I would like you to note that:
- As the year increases, generally the word count and quality of essay increases.
- I shouldn’t be held responsible for the position that paper holds. I reserve the right to have changed my mind (or learned something new) between now and then. I may also be indifferent to the issue addressed and only wrote about it because I had to.
- I haven’t adjusted any of these essays, they are how I submitted them. This means there are spelling and grammatical errors. Some teachers provided great feedback in how I could have improved these but none of those changes have been applied.
- I have done some Pastoral Care subjects, but those essays are not going online. They contain personal content to do with myself and others.
I started in second semester 2009 and finished studying at the end of 2014.
-  “The doctrine of the Trinity has no basis in Scripture” (14 downloads)
-  Atonement theories in the Johannine Literature (19 downloads)
-  Christian Love for the Environment (16 downloads)
-  Deontology, Consequentialism, Virtue Ethics and a suitable theory for Christian Ethics (15 downloads)
-  Exegesis for John 1:1-18 (22 downloads)
-  Exegesis of Luke 4:14-30 (21 downloads)
-  Gunton – Augustine, the Trinity and the West (17 downloads)
-  Missionaries in the Pacific and paternalism (16 downloads)
-  Similarities and Difference in the Testing of Jesus accounts (18 downloads)